Pitches for tents and motorhomes
Have a look at our pitches for tents and motorhomes near Rouen. Located in the heart of the Boucles de la Seine Normande Regional Natural Park, our campsite welcomes you to a friendly and green setting. Make the most of the activities available at the Leisure Park andofthe Lake as well as reduced prices for Planet'Aventure as a campsite user.
There are 115 pitches in our nature campsite with a personal touch. Electric hook-up and water tap are available on each pitch andincluded in the price. Depending on your choice and availability, you can have a shaded or sunny tent pitch (up to 5 people per pitch). The pitch should be cleared by noon on the day of your departure.
Touring caravan and motorhome pitches
There are two options :
- 1 "comfort*" pitch in the Camping du Lac
- 1 pitch on the car park on the left at the entrance, fully independent, from €5.20 in lower season to €10.30 in high season. Up to 3 days
- Waste water disposal and water supply: €3.10
* "Comfort" pitch in the campsite: electric hook-up and water tap are available on each pitch and included in the price. Depending on your choice and availability, you can have a shaded or sunny motorhome pitch (1 motorhome per pitch). The pitch should be cleared by noon on the day of your departure.
The campsite's facilities
We offer the following facilities in our campsite located in Mesnil-sous-Jumièges, between Rouen and Le Havre :
- Games, books, tennis and table tennis rackets and balls, footballs, petanque balls, etc. to borrow
- Toilet and shower blocks, including 1 that is heated
- Shared BBQs with picnic benches nearby (take your own grate or prepare a €20 security deposit to borrow one)
- Convenient store at reception
- Bread and croissantto orderin the morning
- Playground for the children
- Washing machine and dryer at extra charge with our partner Lavomatic
- Wifi (charged) throughout the campsite thanks to our partner Osmozis. You can check the price here
Important useful information
he tourist tax per night and per person, charged by the Métropole Rouen Normandie, is applicable throughout the opening period of the campsite. The tourist tax for a pitch at the Camping du Lac*** is €0.55 per person (over 18 years old) and per night and €0.20 per person and per night for motorhome pitches on the car park. If you live in one of the towns of the Métropole Rouen Normandie, please show a proof of address.
The tourist tax is not included in the price of your stay and must be paid on site.
Campers aged between 16 and 17 years old must provide their parents' written authorisation, which must include the phone number of one of the parents, and a photocopy of their ID.
Campers aged under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult during the whole stay.
Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times in the campsite and the leisure park and are not allowed on the beach and the swimming area.
Category 1 and 2 dogs are not allowed.